- Face Reading
- Spiritual Healthcare
- ACMI Press
- We Are Not Meant To Die
Gerald Epstein, M.D. - better known to all of us as Dr. Jerry - communicates his ideas and research in so many formats. Dr. Jerry has appeared on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers; published scholarly work; spoken at conferences and meetings. New this year, he's on social media, reaching out weekly through Facebook and Twitter and Linked In. In 2016, we're hoping to see Dr. Jerry in webinars. Check here frequently to discover all of Dr. Jerry's Resources available to you.
IN THE NEWS:
- Dr. Jerry recently presented at the American Institute of Hypnotherapy where he was the keynote speaker.
- Tune in to Dr. Jerry TV on You Tube!
- Catch Dr. Jerry's blogs on his website.
- Find reviews of Dr. Jerry's work here.
- Media/Bloggers: To interview Dr. Jerry for an article or obtain an exclusive imagery exercise or article by Dr. Epstein, contact us at 212-369-4080 email@example.com.
- Dr. Jerry is available as a speaker for events, conferences and meetings onsite or remotely. To book Dr. Epstein, contact Nanette Wiser.
BIBLIOGRAPHY: These articles were written, co–written by, or written about Dr. Jerry Epstein. You can download and read selected articles in PDF format by clicking on the title. We've listed some of our favorites here. Bookmark this page and sign up for Dr. Jerry's free newsletter to find out what's new.
- How Does Mental Imagery Work
- How To Use Mental Imagery for Any Clinical Condition
- The Image in Medicine: Notes of a Clinician
- Read all the articles.
RESEARCH ARTICLES: In collaboration with academic and non-profit partners, Dr. Epstein has received grants from NIH and other entities and published significant findings.
- A Pilot Study of Mind-Body Changes in Adults with Asthma Who Practice Mental Imagery
- Alleviating Asthma with Mental Imagery
- Read all the articles.
BOOKS, CD, AUDIO & AUTHORS WE LIKE
- ACMI Press: This specialty publishing company run by Dr. Gerald Epstein and Rachel Epstein is dedicated to producing contemporary works of high quality in the areas of imagination, imagery, healing, dreams, and spirituality. Our mission is to revive the millennial–old tradition of the imaginal experience in all its manifestations, and make it accessible for all to use in healing and transformation.We publish books ranging from the therapeutic application of mental (or guided) imagery for healing emotional, physical and topical problems of everyday life to the transformative inner journeys of waking dream. Our books aim to educate you to be a free being by, as Colette phrased it, "climbing the ladder of self mastery." See the catalog
- Upcoming ACMI Books (2015): Reversing Chronic Illness & Cancer Through Mental Imagery; Love Trumps Death.
LINKS: Dr. Jerry recommends the following websites from respected colleagues.
- AIMI (American Institute of Mental Imagery) also offers classes and certifications for professionals.
- Dr. Jerry also recommends these practitioners. Discover Dr. Jerry's work and teachings about healing through mental imagery